Join us on June 27 for this CLE program exploring the issues and solutions for using experts in fire/arson cases. A panel of arson researchers, investigators, and attorneys will discuss the evolution of the science, how to pick a good expert, cross the other side’s expert, and identifying bias in the initial investigation and throughout the case.
- 3 GEN, 1 Elimination of Bias
- FREE: Criminal Defense Attorneys Practicing in San Diego
- $25 Suggested Donation: Criminal Defense Attorneys Practicing Outside of San Diego and Non-Attorneys
- Note: This event is closed to prosecutors.
- Paul Bieber, Founder and Director of the Arson Research Project
- Raquel Cohen, Staff Attorney and Arson Expert, California Innocence Project
- William Hicks, Professor, Fire Protection and Safety Engineering Technology, Eastern Kentucky University
Thank You Event Sponsor: